Wednesday, December 21, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL , DEAR FRIENDS-

Very soon we have the Holidays and I want to wish you all a very happy Christmas time.
I hope it will be filled with beautiful and happy adventures for you all !!
This is a card I created for a dear friend !!


*******************************************

And this is a beautiful gift I received from another very dear friend 


 The most wonderful and so lovely
card  and star.
The card  with the warm dressed girl , so very beautiful
 resting so adorable onto the cardboard, and the French paper, and I love the glittering snowflake
and the two tiny bells, all adhered to the beautiful embossed card.



And this stunning  and most beautiful star ornement , with lovely old paper,
laces and fabric. What you can`t see here, is that is so gorgeously
glittering in the light.


Marie also spoiled me with these beauties, to play with myself,
in white felt ,-you can see the wonderful paper she used behind.


And here the wonderful big snowflake !


Just had to show you the star hanging here, on a birdcage in
my tv room. Thank you my dearest Marie, I so love the gifts from you,
they are both gorgeous, and so adorable.
Hugs to you my friend .


And to all of you whom might have time visiting,
I wish you a Merry,Merry Christmas,
happy hours and joy, the many coming days !!

Hugs and love
Dorthe 

15 comments:

Createology said...

Merry Christmas Dear Dorthe and a very wonderful New Year in 2017. Your creation is lovely and your gifts are divine. Blessings and Bliss...XO

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Hello Dorthe. Thanks for sharing all these pretties. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Sue

Astrid Maclean said...

Dear Dorthe, - I wish you te most wonderful peaceful Christmas surrounded by loved oes! Thank you for all your support this year!!

Your card is just stunning and Marie's gifts to you are so beautiful too, - enjoy them all! xxxxx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

A very Merry Christmas to you too, dear Dorthe.
Thanks for showing my gifts to you:)Forgot to take photos.The star is perfect on the bird cage.
Just love my Winter angel - thank you.
Hugs and love,
Marie

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh that Christmas card you created is adorable sweet friend so too is the one Marie created for you! Her star ornaments are absolutely beautiful plus the extras to create with!
Christmas Blessings to you and Henning my wonderful friend!
Love and hugs,
Suzy xox

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Dorthe,

Wishing you and your dear family a happy Christmas and peaceful holidays.
Best wishes and sending love and hugs and thanks for your kind friendship and all you share.

Carolyn

Jillayne said...

Merry Christmas to you dear Dorthe - how lovely are all of these cards and ornaments... so many beautiful things!
I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends over the holiday season.
Hugs,
jillayne

Tamara said...

Dear Dorthe,

What beautiful gifts and cards.. You are dearly loved, it's obvious! And rightly so..You are such a sweet person and I'm so happy to be getting to know you. Thank you for your lovely comments and attentiveness. Blessings to you for a wonderful and warm holiday.

Hugs and Best wishes to you New friend..
Tamara

Gaby Bee said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones...may all of your dreams come true for 2017!

Gaby xo

Bente said...

Utrolig vakre ting du viser kjære Dorthe. Håper du har hatt en fantastisk jul.
Klem fra meg

~*~Patty S said...

Hello Hello Sweet Friend ~♥~ I have missed connecting with you on your blog. Two months seemed like forever to be unplugged from blogland.
Thank you for sharing your lovely wishes and beautiful gifts.
You are always so creative and inspiring dearest Dorthe!
Wishing you a creative new year filled with peace and kindess.
oxo

Words and Pictures said...

So glad I had a chance to catch up with the beautiful card you sent as well as the wonderful things you received - a lovely post.
Alison x

Jackie PN said...

Merry Christmas sweet Dorthe!
I do hope your Christmas time was wonderful, filled with much love and family and friends!
Thank you for sharing these lovely treasure here today!
huge hugs,Jackie

tree said...

Your work is just gorgeous! And what a happy blog!

Plush Possum Studio said...

I like white felt very much too! These are very pretty.